Pictures

We've had our share of illness here in the Mobley house, despite obsessive hand washing and blankie washing and toy spraying and...it never ends! BUT we have taken the good days and spent them outside or playing inside and enjoying the sunshine through the windows.
Everyone is doing pretty well.

Quin is crawling, finally. I have been waiting for this for a while because it would just make my life a little was easier for him to crawl and find me than for me to carry him around everywhere. He sure is exploring and I love it! We have been battling fluid on his ears, egg allergy and a intolerance to an ingredient in something that we have given to him...I am 90% sure it's something to do with Wheat or oats. But I have to say, he couldn't be happier despite his many trips to the doctor and discomfort from these minor annoyances.









Alexa turned three years old on February 11th. I can't believe she is three, on one hand. Yet on the other, it seems like she's older than three or rather that she was two FOREVER!!!






She got a brand new "Pinkalicious" bike and had a fun playing dress up with the girl guests at her party.





She is full of spunk and sass and we are learning about her more and more every single day. She is ALL girl! She is signed up to start a dance class, beginning Saturday,and she is very excited. Mom came down this past weekend and brought some recital costumes that were my sisters and mine and Alexa could not wait to try them on.




She and Landon get along, most of the time, but lately seems like all they do is fight! I did capture a moment of them blowing bubbles together and enjoying each other's company.







Landon is doing pretty good. He started seeing a counselor this week and it confirmed and gave us peace that we made the right decision in seeking out help for him. There are pictures that I will not post because they are not "my landon". You can literally see the disconnect in his eyes. But over time, through photographs, I can see him returning to me and it feels great.
He is doing his best in school but has been struggling a bit with confidence and knowing and feeling like he is smart enough. When he is confident in his work, he does great. All in all, we are on the right path to get him to feeling 100% again and we can only go UP from here! He is such a joy and makes us laugh as he seeks approval on a daily basis and finds comfort in our spending time with him and laughing at his, maybe sometimes, not so funny jokes!





One thing Landon has been working really hard on, was his "State Project" for school. Landon, appropriately, picked the state of Colorado. He did a great job and has learned alot about the beautiful state. Seeing that he is only in PRESCHOOL, I stressed a bit as to find the right medium to build a project with for a kid not even in kindergarten! But with great suggestions, decided on a good 'ol "diorama". He worked really hard, despite my lack of patience as Chris was in Japan all last week. To go along with the Diorama, he also made a fact book about the great state







Landon is a wonderful big brother and it is so great to see light back in his eyes again and to hear him tell me he loves me without being prompted. Love, love, love that boy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

update...

numbers: 34 and 2 going on 12

One more makes a family of four!