Updates and pic

Quin had his NINE MONTH well check today! Is that possible? That means that in three short months, our Quiny will be ONE YEAR OLD!!!! I just can not even believe it. It's the last time that we will celebrate a first birthday in our family. That hits me really hard, but in life, there are firsts and there are lasts. But the lasts, when it comes to our kids, are the hardest for me. If you haven't read this book, I encourage you to read it, especially if you are a parent. Karen Kingsbury has a book called, "Let Me Hold You Longer".


Quin is by far the most average kiddo out of the three kids.
His stats were:
Height: 28.25 inches (50%)
Weight: 19 lbs 14 oz (25%)

Landon at 9 months was 22 pounds and 29.5 inches
Alexa at 9 months was 18 pounds and 28 inches

I always enjoy comparing their stats as they grow. Quin is still just has happy as ever!
(I'm pretty sure any pictures of Quin, from here on out, are gonna be blurry. The kids NEVER stops moving!)




Friday after MOPS, I let the kids play out in the rain because there were some puddles, it was warm and we needed to get out of the house. It's always fun to see the kids' face when I tell them we are gonna do something I wouldn't normally let them do; get wet, dirty, and not care!














Finally, a couple weekends ago, we enjoyed a nice, sunny but cold Sunday at McCormick's creek. We are ready to try it again when the weather is a bit warmer, but the kids...I mean Landon, had fun. Alexa was in a horrible mood and did NOT enjoy herself.
But the rest of us did:)













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

update...

numbers: 34 and 2 going on 12

One more makes a family of four!