This weekend...

This weekend was really good and it's not even over yet! My brother's little girl Keagan, had her second birthday party today, so I decided to head to Indy a bit early with the kids and take a trip to the zoo. It was a BEAUTIFUL day and it wasn't too crowded. I have no pictures from the birthday party, but HAPPY SECOND BIRTHDAY KEAGAN! The kids had a blast together driving a couple of power wheels around the yard. All I have to say is, I am praying for Alexa when she gets her drivers license...wait, let me rephrase that. I am praying for the for everyone else who uses a car as mode of transportation...when Alexa gets her drivers license. The girl has no chance. She will drive a beater Fo Sho! Here are the pictures from the Zoo.
We had more bike riding this week with some cooler days
Last but not least, I would like to recognize the life of this amazing woman who I cherish still 'til this day, Ms. June Mobley. Can not believe it's been three years. Love her and miss her to no end... Oh how I wish she were here to love on my kids and watch them grow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

update...

numbers: 34 and 2 going on 12

One more makes a family of four!