Changes...

To those of you who even read my blog or pop in every now and then, I WILL be commiting more time to our family page. I've been pulled into to the social media scene for so long and realized how I've let go of some pretty important things in my life and documenting times that I can not get back but can turn to our family blog to revisit. So, I will be dedicating much more time to the blog and my efforts will not be limited to just that. I am also doing some soul searching and really focusing on some areas of my life that I would like to make better and wholesome. I'm looking very forward to this journey and keeping up with my little family. First things first, Today Landon was to take a picture of a family pet or draw a picture of a pet they wish to have. Landon wanted to take a picture of sweet Lily and he did just that. Gosh, do I miss that dog. (This is an old picture. Actually the very last picture we took of her before her venture to Colorado where she lives very happily)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

update...

numbers: 34 and 2 going on 12

One more makes a family of four!